FINANCIAL OR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AGREEMENT
Mandatory Acceptance Requirements
- Application Form (MGB Form No. 7-1)
- Pro forma Contract
- SEC/CDA-certified Certificate of Registration, Articles of Incorporation/ Partnership/Association and By-Laws; or a Certification from MGB CO/RO concerned that such documents are duly registered in that Office.
(note: with minimum authorized capital of P10M and paid-up capital of P2.5M)
- Location Map/Sketch Plan (1:50,000 NAMRIA topographic map) showing coordinates/boundaries (in tabulated form) with major environmental features/other projects (prepared, sealed and signed by a deputized Geodetic Engineer)
- , duly prepared, signed and sealed by a licensed Mining Engineer or Geologist
- Proof of technical competence in the form of:
- Bio-data and track records in mining operations/ environmental management.
- Sworn commitment of the technical person(s) who will undertake the implementation of the Work Programs
- Proof of financial capability in the form of:
- Latest audited Financial StatementS;
- Annual Report for the preceding year;
- Credit lines/bank guarantees/deposits
- Affidavit of Undertaking (using MGB form)
- Secretary’s Certificate attesting to a Board Resolution regarding the authorization of the company’s authorized signatory.
- Certificate of Satisfactory Environmental Management and Community Relations Record (CEMCRR) or Certificate of Exemption from the CEMCRR.
- Environmental Work Program (MGB Form 16-1 or 16-1A), duly prepared, signed and sealed by a licensed Mining Engineer or Geologist.
- Area Status and Clearance from the One Stop-Shop Committee
- Proof of payment of clearance fee (P5,000.00)
- Proof(s) that the Notice of Application was:
- Published once in :
- Local newspaper
- National newspaper
- Posted for 1 week on the bulletin boards of –
- MGB Regional Office(s)
- Province(s) and/or
- Radio announced daily for 1 week in a local radio program
- Published once in :
- Certification from the Panel of Arbitrators (PA) concerned as to any adverse claim/ protest/ opposition
- Original carpeta of the application
- National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP) Certification
- For non-ICC/IP area: Certificate of Non-Overlap or Report on the Field Based Investigation
- For ICC/IP area: Certification Precondition or Memorandum of Agreement by and among the applicant, ICC/IP concerned and the NCIP
- For private lands: proof of ownership, such as certified true copies of Original/Transfer Certificate of Title, among others