| Financial or Technical Assistance Agreement (FTAA)
Mandatory Acceptance Requirements
01) Application Form (MGB Form No. 7-1)
02) Pro forma Contract
03) SEC/CDA-certified Certificate of Registration, Articles of Incorporation/ Partnership/Association and By-Laws; or a Certification from MGB CO/RO concerned that such documents are duly registered in that Office.
(note: with minimum authorized capital of P10M and paid-up capital of P2.5M)
04) Location Map/Sketch Plan (1:50,000 NAMRIA topographic map) showing coordinates/boundaries (in tabulated form) with major environmental features/other projects (prepared, sealed and signed by a deputized Geodetic Engineer)
06) Proof of technical competence in the form of:
- Bio-data and track records in mining operations/ environmental management.
- Sworn commitment of the technical person(s) who will undertake the implementation of the Work Programs
07) Proof of financial capability in the form of:
- Latest audited Financial Statements
- Annual Report for the preceding year
- Credit lines/bank guarantees/deposits
08) Affidavit of Undertaking (using MGB form)
01) Secretary’s Certificate attesting to a Board Resolution regarding the authorization of the company’s authorized signatory.
02) Certificate of Satisfactory Environmental Management and Community Relations Record (CEMCRR) or Certificate of Exemption from the CEMCRR.
03) Environmental Work Program (MGB Form 16-1 or 16-1A), duly prepared, signed and sealed by a licensed Mining Engineer or Geologist.
04) Area Status and Clearance from the One Stop-Shop Committee
05) Proof of payment of clearance fee (P5,000.00)
06) Proof(s) that the Notice of Application was:
Published once in –
- Local newspaper
- National newspaper
Posted for 1 week on the bulletin boards of –
• MGB Regional Office(s)
• Province(s) and/or
Radio announced daily for 1 week in a local radio program
07) Certification from the Panel of Arbitrators (PA) concerned as to any adverse claim/ protest/ opposition
08) Original carpeta of the application
09) National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP) Certification
- For non-ICC/IP area: Certificate of Non-Overlap or Report on the Field Based Investigation
- For ICC/IP area: Certification Precondition or Memorandum of Agreement by and among the applicant, ICC/IP concerned and the NCIP
- For private lands: proof of ownership, such as certified true copies of Original/Transfer Certificate of Title, among others